Decal Application Video
Instructions for applying a vinyl decal:
- Clean the area you wish to apply the decal to. Windex works well. Dry thoroughly.
- Use the edge of a credit card to rub over the clear transfer tape to ensure the decal will transfer.
- Remove the protective backing from the vinyl decal. Leaving the decal affixed to the clear plastic sheet.
- Carefully place the vinyl decal where you want it. Use a credit card edge to smooth down the decal by rubbing from the center to the edges in every direction. Forcing out any air bubbles.
- Remove the clear protective covering. Begin at the top corner and peel back the covering so that you are pulling at a 45-degree angle to the decal.